It’s early May and I haven’t updated in a while about my goal of 30 movies and 30 books for this year. I’ve made progress, though my movie watching has totally stalled out over the last couple of months.
- 1/18 “Gravity” in theaters with Geoff. Intense, but pretty amazing.
- 1/18 While Geoff took Hayley to see “Frozen” I stayed home and watched “What to Expect When You’re Expecting.” And, ok, yes, dumb and all that, but whatever. I don’t have high expectations for my mindless movie watching.
- 1/20 My turn to take Hayley to see “Frozen.” LOVE.
- 1/25 The kids spent the night at my mom’s because it was our anniversary and so Geoff and I watched “Iron Man 3,” finally.
- 2/1 “Katy Perry: Piece of Me” with my sister. Listen, I’m not even sorry about this.
- 1/11 An Abundance of Katherines
- 1/17 Looking for Alaska
- 2/22 The Mystery of Mercy Close
- 2/25 The Rosie Project
- 3/8 The Interestings
- 3/18 The Girl You Left Behind
- 3/31 Faithful Place
- 4/10 What Alice Forgot
- 4/23 Where’d You Go Bernadette?
- 4/28 Sharp Objects
I’m now reading Dark Places, and then will probably read something nice and light for a bit because back to back Gillian Flynn is maybe a bit much. Any book suggestions? Or movies that might get me back in the swing of things?